11.13.2013

Tshirts Test

Here, two basic fabrics of the black-bleck-blick-block-bluck project, splattered with metallic bronze paint, random, just to try. 

I have a new project on mind for the next spring and this was actually a kind of test (and so more other that I will probably show here sooner or later) and trial, to check if it was working or not as I wanted. Of course it did somehow, but still working on.

Anyway, these tshirts are for sale, and the first one was sold already. Second one still available. However, there are dozens of pieces made out pf these fabrics, which I hope I can upload to the website next month and, finally, bring it to life. And perhaps the online shop as well, but as far as all pieces disappear so fast I can not even to put them there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment