10.01.2013

The Bruise(s)

According to Wikipedia, a bruise is a type of hematoma of tissue in which capillaries and sometimes venules are damaged by trauma, allowing blood to seep, hemorrhage, or extravasate into the surrounding interstitial tissues.
As a type of hematoma, a bruise is always caused by internal bleeding into the interstitial tissues which does not break through the skin, usually initiated by blunt trauma, which causes damage through physical compression and deceleration forces.


Well, so one day at the market, just as another, searching for new fabrics I visited this two-men-couple that sell fabrics in different markets in Berlin, that normally have at least one or two interesting ones. This time, there was a lady before me who wanted some meters of a dark green fabric, and so the man opens the roll, becasue it was new one and, for my surprise, the first 3 meters were dyed mistakes/color tests and it looked awesome! so he started to unfold it super fast and I knew he was about to leave it on the side for maybe covering other rolls and protect them, so I was fast as well to say " I want that". He looked at me and straight said "present" while folding it and giving it to me. 
This story just to explain where I got these fabrics, why they are so special, and to let you know that, if you got one, or see someone with one of these, they are more unique than ever because the print was just accidentaly unrepeatable. 

I let them in the Black-bleck-blick-block-bluck project, combinig it with back cotton and elastic jersey fabric to make two sweaters and one sweater-dress

All are sold out. 

♥ Thanks to all my costumers♥ 



       



No comments:

Post a Comment