8.05.2013

Testing

Just started to prepare new pieces for next project and I have been basicly making some tests with materials, techniques and shapes. Even I already got interesting results with this cloud image, I am still on the trial and error stage. Ideas are completely clear, just need to hit the target.

Trousers are from The Bronze Medal Apparel's next spring/summer. Also updating the onlineshop with new season garments. 

I am really sorry for not having much time these days for updating the blog or showing maybe more interesting posts, but I am currently working hard on what is coming next for The Bronze Medal, special pieces for my next trip to Paris this week, and also some pararell projects. Very soon there will be loads of headlines. 

Wait for news !! 





All photos taken by David Gómez

No comments:

Post a Comment