7.24.2013

SLOGAN / NEW PROJECT

It is official now.

While photoshooting, we came out with the idea of stretching the clothes, then covering the face and so it was. Then seeing all pictures, this sentence came to mi mind. In the begining just as a title for the post. Then yesterday I was thinking about it, I tought it was too powerfull to just be forgotten here. As I know, the idea of the out of sight, out of mind, is maybe too philosophical, some will say, for a clothes design background, but I say no, it is not too much, is perfect, just depends on what you wanna tell, if is something sincere and deep, or sometimes somethign clever, you have to be sure it will be understood, and I think I just hit the nail on the head (at least for myself as a creator). So now, from now on, besides the other project I had in mind, I will have this other one that I hope will be out in middle september. Firgers crossed for the Out of sight, out od mind project.

Picture by Del Yelmo Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment